Que Sera Sera.



 
Being a 21-year-old art student is hard.

Being a 21-year-old graduate is harder.

So I started a blog.

I finally finished studying a fine art degree with the dream of becoming an artist. I know this will take a lifetime so here’s to the next 5 years.

5 year plan

·        Sell a piece of art

·        Travel to, but not limited to: China, Japan, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, New York

·        Do my post-grad

·        Have Dorian (my cat) live with me

·        Get another tattoo

·        Watch my sister graduate (no pressure)

·        Watch my brother move out of home (chop chop!)

·        Have a solo exhibition

·        Buy a car

That’s all I can think of for now.

I would write a manifesto for this blog…but I don’t know what it will become.

 

Que Sera Sera.

Meaning: Used to convey a fatalistic recognition that future events are out of the speaker’s control.

No comments