Two weeks later...


Two weeks into my blog and I'm already behind. Apparently life gets busy after you graduate.
What have I been doing?

·        Had my exhibition private view, so many people turned up J






·        Saw my sisters end of year drama performance, playing Amy Winehouse. She was absolutely brilliant!!



Even this classic Amy Winehouse smile, Triphene got perfect!!

·        Started full-time hours at my bar job (the main reason I have no time for things)



·        Made it to One Year with my boyfriend <3





·        Worked Mutiny Festival in Portsmouth. A house festival with Cee lo Green headlining…



 


·        Went to SPAMDUNK aka Slam Dunk Festival, with my boyfriend and sister.





·        Dropped my Cat Paintings off for another exhibition…feeling like a real proper artist now.



·        Had a job interview for Carlsberg Craft Beer range… I know nothing about beer let alone craft beer…turns out it’s not all made from hops!! Who knew!!



·        Got invited to make art works on skateboard decks for another exhibition...eeek!

·        Decided I don’t think I want to work for Carlsberg L
·        Continued to work more…my pay check better be good!!



Original Rihanna joke thrown in there...

 
I still don’t have a manifesto for this blog as I'm still working it out, so I will end with a twerking pig 



No comments